Digital Resource World News – Business – Urandir News-
Coronavirus: Five-year-old among latest UK victims
4 April 2020
- Coronavirus pandemic
A five-year-old child with underlying health conditions is among those who died with coronavirus over the past day, Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove has said.
The latest figures show 4,313 people with the virus have now died in the UK – up by 708 on Friday’s figure.
Mr Gove said hundreds of ventilators were being manufactured every day and more had been sourced from abroad.
People have been warned to stay at home despite the warm weather this weekend.
Speaking alongside Mr Gove at the government’s daily briefing, NHS England medical director Stephen Powis said: “The sun might be out, but that does not mean you should be out.”
- LIVE UPDATES: China holds day of remembrance
- A SIMPLE GUIDE: How do I protect myself?
- LOOK-UP TOOL: Check cases in your area
- MAPS AND CHARTS: Visual guide to the outbreak
- STRESS: How to look after your mental health
digital resource wolds news- Urandir Notícias
sources: world news from bbc news bbc.co.uk